Lee Ann Baker
“Lee Ann was fantastic to work with! She guided me through every step of the process and helped me achieve the results I was looking for. Her attention to detail and her professionalism are first rate.” President, Symphony Orchestra
“The photo session with Lee Ann went smoothly and made me feel comfortable. Both finished headshots look great.” Advertising & Marketing Executive
“Lee Ann is an exceptional photographer. Her passion and creativity is visible in all of her photographs as she captures the true essence of the individual.” Social Worker
Lee Ann Baker is never without her camera. She is a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) that loves taking photographs and working with people. Her focus on the individual brings to life the client’s essence and unique personality. With an exceptional photographer’s eye and tenacious attention to detail, she is unwavering in her commitment to “get every single thing right”.
Lee Ann’s natural abilities are complimented by her technical education, a BS in Industrial Technology from Western Kentucky University and continuing education at Collin College and also at the Texas School of Professional Photography. After a career in IT and Process/Communications with Texas Instruments, she opened her own studio and now pursues her passion full time. She works with both individual clients and organizations, and her photographs have been featured in – and on the covers of – several magazines. She was just voted “Best Photographer” in Frisco/Plano for 2014 in the Living Magazine Reader’s Choice poll. Lee Ann is a member of the Professional Photographers of America (local, state, regional, and national chapters).
Think you aren’t photogenic?
Hate the ones that get taken on “picture day”
by the company photographer?
PUT YOUR BEST FACE FORWARD!
Lee Ann creates professional headshots that show you at your best, bring out your personality, and engage you with your audience.
She understands digital photography and how to use its capabilities for the applications that professionals require – from LinkedIn and other social media to bios, websites, printed marketing materials, or even desktop photographs.
With careful attention to detail, Lee Ann poses you for your photograph, ensures that the lighting is exactly right, and helps you get clothing, hair, and accessories in place. Finally, she retouches the headshot with the hand of an artist.
All in all, Lee Ann is an expert at making a potentially awkward experience into a relaxed, enjoyable time – and delivering exceptional results.
Professional and Executive Headshot Package
- From a series of posed and natural color photographs, she selects a dozen or so “finalists” from which the client chooses 2 for retouching.
- Photographs are usually created using a neutral gray background appropriate for professional use and that also increase the “presence” of the subject without background distraction.
- Rectangular and cropped square and optional black and white versions are available. These all fall within current best practices for uploading to social media sites, sized for email attachment, and also with sufficient resolution for printed materials.
- Clients are provided with the digital rights to the photographs so they may use them without further permission from the photographer.
- Photographs are taken at her studio in Plano, TX.